Version 1.9.5 (Atlassian:1.1.16-AC)
Released: 21 November 2018
- TGC-486 - Fixed grid doesn't appear on the Jira Service Desk Customers portal because of 500 error
Version 1.9.4 (Atlassian:1.1.16-AC)
Released: 16 November 2018
TGNGUI-205 - Fixed the column width not fitting on grid edit
TGC-480 - Fixed horizontal scroll not working correctly
TGC-481 - Fixed cannot select option from the select list in Google Chrome
Version 1.9.3 (Atlassian:1.1.16-AC)
Released: 19 October 2018
- TGC-478 - Fixed grid not saving the configuration with over 50 projects in the grid scope
Version 1.9.2 (Atlassian:1.1.16-AC)
Released: 10 July 2018
- TGC-463 - Fixed grid column could not be removed
Version 1.9.1 (Atlassian:1.1.16-AC)
Released: 6 July 2018
- TGC-457 - Fixed the search button not rendering
Version 1.9.0 (Atlassian:1.1.15-AC)
Released: 17 April 2018
We've introduced the possibility to initialize the grid with an external data source, which is located on a remote web server.
You can access a remote REST API through the URL.
Create grids which can be populated with data from the remote REST API data source. Retrieve data from any web-service into the list column.
List column type dynamic options
We've added dynamic options into the list column type. Now you can load options from an external data source in the list.
Also, you can combine static and dynamic options in one list.
- TGC-415 - Fixed losing static data when change General Configuration properties
Version 1.8.0 (Atlassian:1.1.14-AC)
Released: 1 March 2018
Textarea column type
We've added textarea column type. Now you can add plain text in a grid.
Row height configuration
Now you can set the row height in the grid general settings.
Version 1.7.0 (Atlassian:1.1.14-AC)
Released: 14 February 2018
Formula column type improvements
We've added formula aggregation. Now you can aggregate formula results in a grid.
Grid data indexing
We've improved the search functionality by adding the Indexing of the existing data.
Now it does not matter when the JQL configuration was created. You will be able to find all the issues that match the JQL query.
We've simplified the JQL functionality and made it more user-friendly.
- TGC-252 - Columns' width adjustment options available by default
Version 1.6.2 (Atlassian:1.1.13-AC)
Released: 23 December 2017
- TGC-379 - JWT expiration verification
Version 1.6.1 (Atlassian:1.1.13-AC)
Released: 19 December 2017
- TGC-252 - Hipchat notifications
Version 1.6.0 (Atlassian:1.1.13-AC)
Released: 26 December 2017
Sequence column type
You can use new sequence column type, that provides you a possibility to add an auto-countable column. More info here: Sequence Column Type
- TGC-319 - Add support for importing date like columns data from files
- TGC-335 - Improve flag notification
Version 1.5.2 (Atlassian:1.1.13-AC)
Released: 20 December 2017
- TGC-357 - JQL Dialog contains corrupted chars
Version 1.5.1 (Atlassian:1.1.12-AC)
Released: 19 December 2017
- TGC-349 - Column Index Not Saved On Static Data
Version 1.5.0 (Atlassian:1.1.12-AC)
Released: 19 December 2017
JQL search support
You can use now data from your gird in JQL queries. To achieve this, you should map grid columns to our predefined aliases and use those aliases in the search. More info here: How to set up and use JQL search
Version 1.4.2 (Atlassian:1.1.11-AC)
Released: 8 December 2017
Version 1.4.1 (Atlassian:1.1.11-AC)
Released: 7 December 2017
- TGC-339 - Grid frame resing
Version 1.4.0 (Atlassian:1.1.11-AC)
Released: 6 December 2017
Static data in the grid
You can pre-populate the grid with some static data - add it manually or import from file. This data displays as a default value in the grid. More info here: Static data in a grid.
- TGC-154 - Column identifiers should not contain spaces
- TGC-157 - Project Key changes are not supported
- TGC-260 - Cannot remove summary
- TGC-282 - Bottom toolbar hides after row actions apear
- TGC-283 - Import on Service Desk's create request
- TGC-290 - Add support for importing date like columns data from files
- TGC-312 - Make the notification go away after a preset time
Version 1.3.0 (Atlassian:1.1.10-AC)
Released: 21 November 2017
Import data from CSV and Excel
You can import data from table files such as CSV and Excel
- TGC-248 - As a user I can enter a non existing user name in the grid
- TGC-256 - Long column names cause problems with deleting the column
- TGC-259 - Select all problem when render two grids per issue
Version 1.2.0 (Atlassian:1.1.10-AC)
Released: 10 November 2017
Service Desk compatibility
Now it's possible to add grids into Service Desk Projects. Grids are available in Create Request and View Request screens.
One grid over multiple projects
One grid can be added to multiple projects.
Filters are available in the data grid. Support expressions in filtering.
Improved navigation in edit mode
Column types and rows can be set using only keyboards.
Added copy/move row action
It's possible to copy and move selected rows.
Multiple grids per issue
Multiple grids per issue can be added.
Confirmation pop-up when canceling configuration progress
If changes in the grid are not saved, confirmation modal dialog should pop up.
Version 0.5.0 (Atlassian:1.1.9-AC)
Released: 17 October 2017
Size configuration for columns and grids
Columns might have custom width be set now. For those columns which width is not defined the width will be evenly distributed among all.
Resizing of а column is also available. By default, all columns are fixed, but with enabling resizing property the width of the columns might be expanded or reduced.
Grid size is not fixed anymore. It is possible now to set custom height for the grid.
Since it is possible to set a default value for a column, we've introduced read-only columns. It can be achieved by disabling 'editable' property in the column's configuration.
- TGC-151 - Not able to reorder columns
- TGC-159 - Grid without columns
- TGC-192 - Column id faild with white space at the end
- TGC-193- Imposible to set 0.x to number column
- TGC-199 - Columns order breaks after configuration is edited
- TGC-200 - DefaultValue formatter on number column
- TGC-203 - Delete column pop-up does not support keyboard
- TGC-204 - Creation of options for list column in simple mode
- TGC-205 - Order of options is not saving in simple config
- TGC-145 - When hovering over an icon provide the detail what it represents
- TGC-196 - Warning alert on config page refresh
- TGC-216 - Move from Olark to Intercom
Version 0.4.0 (Atlassian:1.1.9-AC)
Released: 4 October 2017
New column type - User List
User List - is an autocomplete dropdown list with JIRA Users. Users in the list are displayed with their avatars and names.
Columns now can be set as required - therefore users will have to fill in a cell of the specific column.
Column's Default Value
Now it's possible to predefine data for the column.
Now it is possible to calculate column's data using different aggregation operations:
The result value will be shown in table footer.
Grid position can be changed
Grid is no longer stocked to the top of issue-view. We defined 4 places on issue-view where Grid might be placed:
- Before description
- Before details
- Before attachments
- Before activity
- TGC-180 - Bottom toolbar render problem on big screen
Version 0.3.3 (Atlassian: 1.1.6-AC)
- Improve the way of storing and setting date/time formats
Released: 19 September 2017
- TGC-162 - improve the way of storing and setting date/time formats
Version 0.3.2 (Atlassian: 1.1.6-AC)
- Fix datetime picker size on grid squeeze
- Small basic mode imporovements
Released: 14 September 2017
- TGC-152 - mantissa validation
- TGC-155 - improve date/time in basic mode by adding additional information about formats
Version 0.3.1 (Atlassian: 1.1.6-AC)
- Fix bugs with rendering list options in basic mode and add mantissa validation for number field
Released: 13 September 2017
TGC-147 - improve naming for list options
Version 0.3.0 (Atlassian: 1.1.6-AC)
- Introduce the simple mode for grid configuration
- Provide the support for Checkbox and DateTime column types
Released: 12 September 2017
Released: 18 August 2017
- TGC-105 - Help text doesn't correspond with action
TGC-120 - Improve issue types and project selection in configuration
TGC-55 - Create a list with autocomplete
Internal release. Small changes under the hood.
Released: 11 August 2017
- TGC-111 - Fix the logging in file
- TGC-114 - Provide HipChat notifications on TGC install uninstall
Initial release. Beta version.
Released: 2 August 2017
- TGC-7 - Grid Admin Section
- TGC-8 - Configuration of the Grid
- TGC-9 - Getting Started of TGE and user feedback
- TGC-10 - Init project
- TGC-18 - Grid Builder back-end
- TGC-19 - Grid ui representation
- TGC-44 - TGC deployment
- TGC-68 - Default configuration