Everyone uses the Table Grid Editor for Cloud plugin up to the own needs.
This page provides answers for frequently asked questions on the usage and configuration of the Table Grid Editor for Cloud.
Q: How to install the Table Grid Editor for Jira Cloud?
A: In your Jira instance administration navigate to Add-ons - Find new Add-ons - search for Table Grid Editor for Jira Cloud - click Free Trial to download and install your app. You are all set!
Q: What licensing do you have?
A: Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
Q: Can I extend my free trial license?
A: For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Q: What column types does the grid support?
A: Multiple column types are available. Check the documentation for more details.
Q: Can I import data from the existing file?
A: Yes, import from CSV and Excel( .xlsx and .xsl) files is available. Check the documentation for more details.
Q: It is possible to filter data inside a table?
A: Yes, filtering options are available. Check the documentation for more details.
Based on the improvement suggestions and our own ideas, here you can see the list of features we plan to develop.
- Static data finalization: you can add static data into the grid while creating
- Import data from files: CSV, excel
- Export to CSV: export set of issues
- Formulas on the row level
- Integration into Confluence
- Integration with external services for initializing grids and lists
- Operation grid access
- Dynamic grids
- Shared grids
- Grids storage: possibility to put all data in a database or web service
- Integration with external databases (SQL) for initializing grids and lists
- Search in grids
- Server compatibility
Didn't find a feature you need? Suggest an improvement.